Deer GroWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: Hardcore Hogs and Dogs 5 preview

Default Hardcore Hogs and Dogs 5 preview

Look at the dud shinney up the tree after the hog pitches the dogs off that high bank. Live action there.

lol dang good stuff

Look Out Cur Dog...somebody sent the catch dogs in...good stuff. That one dog finally got him and ear on that big toothy one...was worried for a second.

Great footage and Thanks for sharing it. That is one big, bad and no backup catch dog he has there. Is he full blood, looks pitt or cross. I saw one close to him a few years back a gentle man had, he was half pitt bull and great dane cross. He didn't know fear either. Great video and Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    Great footage and Thanks for sharing it. That is one big, bad and no backup catch dog he has there. Is he full blood, looks pitt or cross. I saw one close to him a few years back a gentle man had, he was half pitt bull and great dane cross. He didn't know fear either. Great video and Thanks.
    He's full blooded pitt, best dog you'll ever be around out side the woods. He sleeps on the floor beside the bed of my 3 year old cousin but as soon as he hits the woods it's all business.

Nice video man I am working to get at your caliber. I wish we could get footage of when the catch dog goes in there and hits the hog. We just hog hunt a bit different from y'all.
    “Southern girls are God's gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the mason-dixon line and once you go southern may the good Lord help you - you never go back”

Nothing like a good bulldog hit! Catch or get out of the da-n way!!!

Them some good hogs they was catchin.
    My name is Josh and im a hogaholic

Yea sometimes i wish all mine would bay so i could watch the catch dog go in. That is preaty fun to watch.

That's some some good stuff right there.....Gotta love a dog that knows what it's job is.......FEARLESS.......
    "Heaven, and there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life"

Rev. 21:27

Quote Originally Posted by jeepman86 View Post
    Them some good hogs they was catchin.
    These hogs were caught in GA LA TX AR and SC