Meadows EdgeCamera Land, Inc

Thread: Uncle Si Robertson

Default Uncle Si Robertson

Good ole Uncle Si is coming to the great state of South Carolina! He will be at the Great Falls Rescue Squad Rodeo in June signing autographs and taking pictures etc. Just thought I'd pass along the info! My wife and I are going!
    Diabeticmedic

"Saving the worlds stupid people since 2003"

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmedic View Post
    Good ole Uncle Si is coming to the great state of South Carolina! He will be at the Great Falls Rescue Squad Rodeo in June signing autographs and taking pictures etc. Just thought I'd pass along the info! My wife and I are going!
    Give our best because we cannot be there this year.
    From there on out... would love to attend. Always in support of the good guys

Where is Great Falls ??

Rock Hill Area I think.....

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT SHOUTING... "HOLY SH*T.... WHAT A RIDE"

Chester county off hwy 97 between Chester and Lancaster.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Proud Student of Hattaway School of Turkey Hunting!

"Every second you are in contact with a mature gobbler, events and circumstances take place, any one of which could have a direct bearing of you losing the game." - The Old Pro Turkey Hunter by Gene Nunnery

Si seen a black panther on last weeks show....I belive him....cause Si dont lie.

He will be there and for $40 you can shake his hand, of course children are half price $20.
    "Knowledge is true opinion." ~ Plato

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive. "-Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by SwampChicken View Post
    Si seen a black panther on last weeks show....I belive him....cause Si dont lie.
    He said he tells the truth 95% of the time. Of course that statement could have been part of the 5%.

Lord willing and I am healthy, Katherine and I will go. Let's double-date these Babes next year NW!

Quote Originally Posted by northwoodlures View Post
    Give our best because we cannot be there this year.
    From there on out... would love to attend. Always in support of the good guys
    "You can have your own Opinion, but you can not make your own Facts!"

You guys should get a kick out of this video then!! Warning, you clempson fans might not care for it too much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...uokcfMlzQ#t=0s
    Born to hunt, but forced to work. Wish I would hurry up and win the lottery!

"Heaven, and there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life"

Rev. 21:27

Quote Originally Posted by SwampChicken View Post
    You got that right, "JACK".

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmedic View Post
    Give us a heads up as it gets closer. This senior can't remember that far out.