Advertise on SCONSwamp Boogers

Thread: Trapper and county

Default Trapper and county

scoutdoo------Mainly trap Colleton County and have been trapping several hunting clubs starting in Jan. Trapping experience is approx: 39 years. Cannot trap Beaver due to not having the correct traps for them. PM me if interested:

Panhead---- I trap Beaufort, Jasper, Hampton and Colleton counties on several hunting clubs and farms. I usually start in January after the deer season ends but sometimes start in December on land that is not hunted. I trap mostly predators and have no beaver trapping experience. PM me if interested... Thanks

I trap Laurens county. Coyotes, bobcats, raccoons.

Been trapping for 31 years and can trap anything with feet. I've trapped 8 states and 3 countries. I specialize in beaver and predators but have plenty of experience with moles and hyenas as well. I live in Colleton County and will be moving to the west coast this May.

I trap for coyote,fox,bobcat,coon and wild hogs. I trap York, Lancaster, Chester, and Fairfield counties. Have refrences.

Anybody close give Jay a call or email at ButfiloskiJ@dnr.sc

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
    Subject: Trapper in Fairfield Co
    Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 22:04:19 -0500

You got anyone in Fairfield County near Ridgeway looking for some places to trap. Got close to 3000 acres for the right person.

Jay

Greenville and laurens county

Default Critter getter' Done

I hunt coyotes, bobcats,beaver, coons, Ferrell hogs, groundhog and pretty much anything else that's a pain in the butt...I only trap Beaver and coons, and only in the upstate of SC. I also Demo Beaver dams and willing to do Land restoration from beaver damage. All my hunts are pretty much no cost, less my expenses. Trapping and dam demo at minimal cost. References available.
    sccrittergetter@gmail.com

does anyone know of a trapper in the Chapin area? a friend has about 130 acres that is having problems with coyotes. any help would be appreciated.

Default Trapper

Predator management trapper. Also damage control beaver trapper. E-mail me to set up a consultation. Thanks. Coonhunter247@gmail.com.

Good to know there's still guys laying the steel down.