Camera Land, IncAdvertise on SCON
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New Bill

I wasn't born in SC but have been here most of my 66 years. I owned and lived on several acres surrounded by woods. Over the years I probably have had over two dozen lost dogs end up at my place. I posted signs by the road that I had found a lost dog and took good care of all of them. Not every property owner would do that so dog hunters need to realize the risk not only to their sport but to their dogs.

mdl5155, Thank you for helping out the dog owners. One thing I guess we never had was a dog end up at someones house. They ended up being found before that happened.

This is why I hunt with hounds... This right here... I wish I had a picture of the morning prayer and of all the kids. This is my son's first deer and it's a trophy to him and a memory I'll never forget... 25 head of hounds pounding this thing and Cody makes a one shot DRT kill... All my dogs were there which also made it special

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can relate to those memories. I grew up dog hunting and will never forget the lessons I learned and memories that were made
    Alot of hunters got a bad taste in their mouth about dog hunting and aren't willing to try it and see that it isn't all about the killing but the fellowship and memories that are made especially with kids is what makes you appreciate the outdoors and what we have truly been blessed with.
    Congrats dad and to your son.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    This here is right on.
    I agree. This bill as written is stupid. You cannot write a bill that singles out just deer dogs. Will be a lot of court dates over this one if passed.
    Infamous Beard Buster

Default Dogs

If the bills passes should b alot of smoke going up.

Quote Originally Posted by whamby View Post
    If the bills passes should b alot of smoke going up.
    It didn't even make it out of committee.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567