Camera Land, IncWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: Great Weekend!

Default Great Weekend!

Had a big time at the new ATF ( old Legion OTC ) in Blakely, GA over the weekend.
    Here is one of me checking the speed on my load...looks like the average for my .260 was 2850 fps running 142 SMK M.
    06042017.jpg
    from that angle it looks like my alignment is pretty good too.

All I was able to shoot under the conditions was 950 with confirmations of strikes. We ran some to 11 & 1200 yards but were unable to confirm shots due to the conditions. We couldn't see some of the targets from our position. J shot a volley before me and made a perfect O right where the mouth would be on the 6X8 head of the 40X20 target. She was on fire this weekend. It took me 4 shots but I made the eyes for her.
    Last edited by Jester896; 06-05-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    Yippee Ki Yay

A few more pics

This is the line from Saturday...there was a bunch of folks there so we lost 296 yards of range and had to shoot from the ground. Many of the targets we were not able to see from our position but we made due.

Saturday.jpg

Sunday we were able to shoot from the berm and tower which added the 296 yards back to the range.

Tower.jpg

Here is my shooting buddy/rifle gunsmith friend running the spotting scope.

SB.jpg

A few of the rifles we were using under our EZ Up

Rifles.jpg

My buddy from FL was having some issues with the .223 he was running and I was loaning him a few cleaning items to resolve the issues.

JesternICU.jpg
    Yippee Ki Yay