Advertise on SCONCamera Land, Inc

Thread: Starting All Over Again

Default Starting All Over Again

Been lurking for a while and figured I would say hello. I stopped seriously hunting 25 years ago. (Lost the passion and had so many other things going on). Last fall my 13 year old son said he wanted to start hunting so I thought I would get him started. I was intent on giving it my all because he deserves more than a half hearted effort. Well after hitting the woods again I had that old feeling back. I didn't realize how much I missed the woods. I'm 52 years old and a single dad with two kids so time is hard top come by but it's working out well. Thanks for all the information and inspirations y'all post. Have a safe and happy season.

Good for you man. Get that boy out there. Teach him that success don't always end in a kill. Keep it fun for him.
    Don't quote me on that.

Good deal Ted, Take One Make One. Good luck this season for the both of you.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Great choice.

Times that you can't put a price on, Welcome from the Lowcountry

You're so right and Thanks...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

He truly does understand the difference in hunting and killing just like fishing and catching. He enjoys the trip as much as the arrival in everything he does.