Advertise on SCONAdvertise on SCON

Thread: Illusion Extinguisher Deer Call

Default Illusion Extinguisher Deer Call

Anyone tried the Extinguisher by Illusion Deer Call? looking for reviews if you have use one or know of someone who has
    Be careful even monkeys fall out of trees. www.whitetailsunlimitedtaxidermy.com www.swampboogers.com

SPONSOR

I bought one last year to replace the "useless" call I had.....It is a good sounding call.........I don't use a grunt very much so nothing positive yet to report..........

I had one until the rubber ring fell out and couldn't find it. I've never been able to call anything in with it or any other call. I did like the fact that you can change from fawn to buck with the slider option.
    Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

I will mirror the other two reviews. Neat call that will save you drawer space for extra calls. Sounds very good, and it is versatile. I haven't been able to call anything in with it from far out, but the call comes with an instruction disc. I was able to get a doe and a buck on two different occasions to hit the brakes, but I don't attribute that to the call exclusively.

I have a spare one new-in-box if you are interested.