Advertise on SCONCamera Land, Inc

Thread: Been busy...

Default Been busy...

chasing after the bucks, but it started coming together. Yesterday evening, Oct 11th, I was at a managed property and was told if I see big 6 point...to shoot him and cull him out of the herd. Well, here he is:

185lbs 6 point.jpg

185lbs 6 point.

Got up this morning with a game plan knowing it would be calm with a slight South wind. After 6 bucks walked by, this 9 point stepped out on the club I joined at around 7:35. A quick look to make sure he had enough points and enough width and down he went after a bark from the meat masha. Here he is:

12 Oct 9 Point.jpg

165lbs 17 inch wide 9 point.

good job congrats!
    Be careful even monkeys fall out of trees. www.whitetailsunlimitedtaxidermy.com www.swampboogers.com

SPONSOR

Busy I C...good job!
    Yippee Ki Yay

couple of good ones, congrats

Yep, I 'd say you've been pretty busy.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

Nice. Darn I been working to hard.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Nice. Darn I been working to hard.
    tell me about it...for the past 2 weeks people have been asking me what I have done for this season....been too busy to do anything but work
    Yippee Ki Yay

Yes I made a trip to Virginia Wednesday and now have another weeks worth of quotes, problems, and orders to handle. Better than no work and kicking cans I guess.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Yes I made a trip to Virginia Wednesday and now have another weeks worth of quotes, problems, and orders to handle. Better than no work and kicking cans I guess.
    so true...I do get to kick rocks once and a while..when something goes wrong
    Yippee Ki Yay

I don't think there is enough money in the world to make me live in VA. Waaaaaaay too much traffic, insane traffic...especially around I95. No way, no how!

Skeeter Try southwestern VA up around Bristol and Abingdon. Nothing like the east coast. I consider those on the coast Yankees these days.
    Henry Ford

Congrats on those two!

Nice Job on both deer. I like a nice 6 point.

I had a wheel bearing sieze on I-81 at Bristol (Virginia side). Woman at the gas station LENT ME HER CAR to go to the parts store at 11pm. Another passerby gave me a ride to WalMart for tools and two others stopped and asked if I needed help. That don't happen here in Lexington, SC.

Good Killin skeet.