Advertise on SCONUTS Web Solutions

Thread: Cellular Trail Camera

Default Cellular Trail Camera

When you order from these links you help support this site.

http://amzn.to/2zP5owU
    Be careful even monkeys fall out of trees. www.whitetailsunlimitedtaxidermy.com www.swampboogers.com

SPONSOR

Does anyone on the forum use one of these and if so how do you like it. Been thinking about getting one but just thinking until I talk to someone that uses one?

Id like to hear reviews too. I've had someone steal two cameras in as many years and would like to atleast have a pic sent to my phone if the guy walking up in it.

I have 2 of them. I use them mostly for security, but put them on trails and corn piles when I get serious. What ever camera brand you use, be sure to use lithium batteries, they will last the longest and have good strength all the way til they die. Both Snypers have been pretty good, and when they did need factory help it was prompt and easy to get. I like them better than HCO's and Covert, but that is my opinion. Snyper also has cameras that are not cell driven, and pic quality is very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, if you use the Snyper app, they can tell you where your cameras are if stolen via GPS

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fork View Post
    I have 2 of them. I use them mostly for security, but put them on trails and corn piles when I get serious. What ever camera brand you use, be sure to use lithium batteries, they will last the longest and have good strength all the way til they die. Both Snypers have been pretty good, and when they did need factory help it was prompt and easy to get. I like them better than HCO's and Covert, but that is my opinion. Snyper also has cameras that are not cell driven, and pic quality is very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, if you use the Snyper app, they can tell you where your cameras are if stolen via GPS
    Thanks.

I don't personally own any but Spartan cameras make a great product and offer models for Apple users and Android users. They even offer packages now that don't require a contract.

Most of the cell cameras do not require a contract, you simply buy as much time as you want. AT&T has programs for as low as 1 month. You can add more by going to their web site and looking for "buy a session" add as much as you want and put it on a credit card, DONE. That easy...

I looked at some just today. Thinking of getting one myself. Need to get more info on them.
    “Within every man is a kid who should never forget where he came from”
    Coach C

Coach, if you purchase one be sure to post some of your experience with it and might just add it to my arsenal too> Glad to have you back with us and know what your post means also!

I have one of the Moultrie Mobile Field Modems that works really well. However, make sure you have good signal where you are planning to put it. The Moultrie is Verizon based and our new land doesn't have good Verizon service. There is an AT&T tower next to the property so I may need to get one of these for the new land.