Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyCamera Land, Inc

Thread: Good Boar

Default Good Boar

Caught this guy 1 1/2 years ago. Had some boys down from Wisconsin and 1 of their friends from texas. The guy from texas had a cur dog and wanted to run him. Asked if it was alright and I said sure. Dogs Bayed I looked at the alpha and they are out in a pasture. I get to looking and there are cows out there. I'm just about to shock my gyp when she starts moving. Well I hold off and she Bays my buddies dog is Bayed too so we head that way. We get there and this big boy is standing in a slew about a foot and a half deep. We send a couple of catch dogs and get this big boys trowed down. We had one dog cut pretty good and it is the dog the guy from texas brought. We got him sewed him up and he us doing fine. Great hog and a good time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Got some big tuskers for sure.

Yeah teeth like that don't come around often in these parts.

Nice hog ! He's sure got some swords hanging out of his mouth .

150-175# with daggers like that can be rough on a dog if he is gritty
    Yippee Ki Yay

Yeah he probably only 200 or so. That boys dog was rough. How we didn't get a bunch more cut I don't know. Just lucky I guess. Him baying up in that slew helped a bunch. Worst dog wreck I ever seen was a 175 boar with inch and a half cutters. Cut 5 dogs up good.

Awesome tusks on the beast.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford