Advertise on SCONUTS Web Solutions

Thread: 2017-2018 Season

Default 2017-2018 Season

We're about a week into quail season. Grouse opened last week also. Woodcock is still a couple weeks away. I'm ready to start seeing some pics and hearing some reports. Bring 'em on!
    -Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by CUwader View Post
    We're about a week into quail season. Grouse opened last week also. Woodcock is still a couple weeks away. I'm ready to start seeing some pics and hearing some reports. Bring 'em on!
    I'm headed out a couple times over the holidays so I will keep everyone posted. Anyone had any luck on quail or woodcock so far?

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

23 quail so far. Going to the Di-Lane draw hunt in Georgia on the 30th. First time I've been drawn for it. Anybody ever been on that hunt before?

Quote Originally Posted by quailhunter79 View Post
    23 quail so far. Going to the Di-Lane draw hunt in Georgia on the 30th. First time I've been drawn for it. Anybody ever been on that hunt before?
    That is pretty good for wild birds quail hunter. Good luck in Georgia. I am scheduling a preserve hunt in late January or February depending on the weather
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Nice Josh. How are the young dogs doing? Give us a report on Di-Lane if you will: i've put in for it for a few years, but finally quit this year since I'm still without a dog.
    -Gareth

I have been out in Francis Marion NF a couple times now covering about 30 miles of land. So FAR only been able to get on one Woodcock that flushed quickly and got away. Would love to know how everyone else is doing.