Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyCamera Land, Inc

Thread: Day Lease your Duck Hunting Property

Default Day Lease your Duck Hunting Property

I am building an online marketplace called Groundshare where people can list and book hunting property for as little as a day. With duck season ramping back up soon, we're looking to go ahead and get started so we can use that time to gather feedback and improve. It's a work in progress, but we would like to get the first landowners signed up. If you are interested in making some extra money flexibly by day leasing your property, you can list it on www.groundshare.sharetribe.com. I'd be glad to talk to everyone some more about it, so feel free to reach out by messaging me.

How do you qualify the property as huntable land.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

In the future weíll have a review system where others who have hunted a piece of land can let people know how their experience was there. In the meantime, I encourage landowners to post some pictures that prove itís huntable land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much extra money we talking

I would think a landowner would need to show you a deed or plat before you consider them.
    Infamous Beard Buster

Will you provide liability insurance.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    How much extra money we talking
    You get to set the price. Whatever you think youíd be able to charge for a day hunting your piece of land.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Will you provide liability insurance.
    To start off with I wonít be able to. Each landowner would probably want to consider purchasing liability insurance. Iím pretty sure that wonít cost you too much though. Iíll look into that some more.

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    I would think a landowner would need to show you a deed or plat before you consider them.
    Thatís a good thought. Right now itís set up to where you can go in and sign up right away, but I will have to put some review process in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundshare View Post
    To start off with I wonít be able to. Each landowner would probably want to consider purchasing liability insurance. Iím pretty sure that wonít cost you too much though. Iíll look into that some more.
    hunting guide coverage isn't that high for 1M in coverage
    Yippee Ki Yay

Thanks. I found a good resource from QDMA saying they do up to 1M policies for as little as a few cents per acre.
    https://www.qdma.com/hunt/hunting-liability-insurance/

more on these lines
    Yippee Ki Yay