Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyCamera Land, Inc

Thread: Go Pro

Default Go Pro

I do not know anything about them but thinking I might be interested in one for hunting or fishing. Are there different models. Any advice from anyone who has one would be great.

I have a hero 4. Yes there are different models.
    They are nice for specific things, but IMO hunting is not one of them. Not deer hunting anyway. There is no zoom, and the video editing software would take some practice to master. Personally I regret that I didn't just buy a nice video camera instead.
    Don't quote me on that.

Thank Ken!!!

Www.tactacam.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    It will hear you three times, see you twice, but it will only smell you once.

The Tactacams are pretty cool and they're relatively inexpensive but they're just like the GoPro in that it doesn't have a zoom function. I couldn't tell you anything about editing software or any of that technical stuff.
    “In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Bangstick View Post
    The Tactacams are pretty cool and they're relatively inexpensive but they're just like the GoPro in that it doesn't have a zoom function. I couldn't tell you anything about editing software or any of that technical stuff.
    The Tactacam 4.0 is compatible with the Tactacam App which allows you to connect to your camera from your smart phone to turn it on and off, view photos and videos and transfer them to your device for easy sharing with your friends or on social media. Tactacam 4.0 also features 5x zoom, 2.7k HD video, low light sensor and a 360 degree mic. Combined with Tactacam's newly designed s************************* quick change mode button, external battery indicator and rugged water resistant construction…

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Shoot View Post
    The Tactacam 4.0 is compatible with the Tactacam App which allows you to connect to your camera from your smart phone to turn it on and off, view photos and videos and transfer them to your device for easy sharing with your friends or on social media. Tactacam 4.0 also features 5x zoom, 2.7k HD video, low light sensor and a 360 degree mic. Combined with Tactacam's newly designed s************************* quick change mode button, external battery indicator and rugged water resistant construction…

Shell^