Advertise on SCONAdvertise on SCON
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Deer tags

Quote Originally Posted by SCbowhunter1000 View Post
    You did not keep up did ya?
    with what exactly? That you more than suggested that I was arrogant? Or that once again you have dubbed me as a Paladin? That he has a right to spend his money as he sees fit? That the "Fake News" or sensationalism of a mild suggestion is rationalized as a "Call To Protest" by picking one phrase out to harp on and discounting the entire context of what he is conveying?

Just trying not to feed the Petty Princess
    Yippee Ki Yay

Why would anyone feel the need to defend a government agency they do not work or government itself for that matter. Hunters should support other hunters without trying to tear them down.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

I'm gonna butt in here with some factual information just to break the tension. The War for Southern Independence was not a "civil" war by definition since such a conflict would normally occur between two or more different factions within the same country. Due to the fact that SC and twelve other Southern states legally and constitutionally left the United States of America and formed the Confederate States of America, that war was fought between two totally and distinctly separate nations. The Revolutionary War was actually a "civil" war due to the colonies committing a rebellion from their government and actually engaging in hostilities prior to forming a new nation.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Why would anyone feel the need to defend a government agency they do not work or government itself for that matter. Hunters should support other hunters without trying to tear them down.
    Asking fellow NRs to join you in a boycott of SC merchants just don't build harmony among hunters. Beleive it or not.

I really encourage you to reach out in more venues to extend your boycott. The results will be interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SCbowhunter1000; 01-31-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    "Knowledge is true opinion." ~ Plato

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive. "-Aldo Leopold

I only answer for myself and to myself. What others decide to do is their business. Would you really take all that serious. For me it is a game. Its almost 5 have a beer and relax SC. Life is good.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Good move on backing on encouraging others to join. We all say things off the cuff at times.

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive. "-Aldo Leopold

Oh don't get me wrong it would tickle me if they did but they won't. Most are not joiners, potitioners, protestors, or supporters. People are lazy and not going to that kind of trouble. That is why all protest eventually die out and why politics suck in this country.
    Henry Ford

You won't see a protest because most NR still see it worth it not because people are lazy.

Let me ask you two questions SC. I already know the answer to one due to your post 142 which derailed this thread.

Do you agree with the route taken to establish limits and fees?

Do you realize that many of the things I post are to get your motor reved up after making such a post and think about what you said?

Be honest I will accept your answer and close this WAY to long thread.
    Henry Ford

You know what? Crap like this is why we are here and not on the original SCDNR forums. Plenty of guilt to spread on plenty of people.

Iceman,
    Just an opinion but the boycott of SC and implying other NR should join was like a fart in church in context here. Good luck defending it, it still stinks. Just saying. I ain't just popping in to ramp things up. I've been a little busy elsewhere but it don't appear I missed much.
    Worship the LORD, not His creation.

Quote Originally Posted by spur hunter View Post
    You know what? Crap like this is why we are here and not on the original SCDNR forums. Plenty of guilt to spread on plenty of people.

Iceman,
    Just an opinion but the boycott of SC and implying other NR should join was like a fart in church in context here. Good luck defending it, it still stinks. Just saying. I ain't just popping in to ramp things up. I've been a little busy elsewhere but it don't appear I missed much.
    The reason you are not on DNR is someone I don’t remember their name had an issue with Mr. Frampton I think was his name at DNR.
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    The reason you are not on DNR is someone I donít remember their name had an issue with Mr. Frampton I think was his name at DNR.
    Wrong the new director saw no benefit. Facebook and Twitter was better venues. A NR can call for a protest but is drowned out. Issue a statement and leave.

I guess the LEO I knew who was the mod on the site was wrong when he told me all the drama was a big factor. No biggie. Still smells in here though, light a candle will ya?
    Worship the LORD, not His creation.

Quote Originally Posted by spur hunter View Post
    I guess the LEO I knew who was the mod on the site was wrong when he told me all the drama was a big factor. No biggie. Still smells in here though, light a candle will ya?
    You may be right all that happened about the time a member had a total meltdown after the election. Can’t blame them
    Henry Ford

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678