Advertise on SCONWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: Primos bullet proof

Default Primos bullet proof

Has any one used the Primosbullet proof cameras especially the cheaper ones.

Yes, sir. Quite happy with mine. Minor complaint was I couldn't synch the right date and time but I've used mine for two seasons now without a problem other than that. I think I paid $60 on Amazon.

Bought several on a closeout from Walmart ($25 each). Figured I couldn't get hurt too back at that price. One went wild and took one picture after another, with no movement to trigger it. It would take 2,000 - 3,000 pictures a day of nothing. Threw it away. The others seem to do okay. Not great, but okay.

Primos now has a cellular camera for $200
    Infamous Beard Buster

Just bought 3 from Cabelas for $25 each and will put them to work when it warms a little.

have 4 primos cameras going, imo great cameras for the money. good battery life sensitive to the point of swaying grass or squirrels will
    set it off, I have it set for 2 picture bursts. to set date and time you have to go thru hours minutes ,day month year by steps...
    just got a nice rebate check as well..

They are made by Bushnell.........Mine broke. had to send it to Bushnell for repair........They replaced it with a refurbished one...........