Camera Land, IncAdvertise on SCON

Thread: Wylie 2/10

Default Wylie 2/10

Woke up Saturday morning, checked the radar and for the most part everything looked clear so I hooked up and headed to Nivens. Made the foggy ride out and first lines were in the water around 8:30. Slowly picked at a few throughout the morning. They weren't great numbers, but the quality of fish was really good. Biggest was 13 1/2" and smallest was 12 1/4". Also picked up a 24" blue. All fish were caught in 35-40 FOW. Crappies were caught around 25-30' and the cat was buried in the mud.
    As a side note, I did try some brush in 25 FOW and managed a small largemouth, but no other life around it. Water temp was up around 49.5 degrees there as opposed to 46.5 in 40 FOW.

IMG_2940.jpgIMG_2954 (1).jpgIMG_2936.jpg

All things considered you had a great day!

Fullthrottle did you find any clear water. I put in sat at the wildlife club and nothing but mud down to mills creek. I was actually looking for mud but fish haven’t moved up on the trees yet maybe by mid week. Need a little sunshine. They are really pulling the water through
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Fullthrottle did you find any clear water. I put in sat at the wildlife club and nothing but mud down to mills creek. I was actually looking for mud but fish haven’t moved up on the trees yet maybe by mid week. Need a little sunshine. They are really pulling the water through
    The clearest water I found was from Windjammer down towards the dam on the main channel. Went back in a couple coves that were more wooded and those were stained up. The air temp is finally starting to cooperate, but like you said we need a little sunshine to help the water temps come up.