Advertise on SCONSouthern Junkey
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Union co. Wma

Yes,I was,talked to a local guy about him,said he was a hard case,he could have been worse.Not going to give a name .

Interesting thread after some more research.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    "Knowledge is true opinion." ~ Plato

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive. "-Aldo Leopold

"almost didn't buy my license after that".

Scouting on WMA on the youth private day opener with a kid, an empty corn bag in the truck and no SC hunting license. One would think you wouldn't buy a license after that either. And shame on you fellas talking crap about SCDNR LEOs. Pile of BS on this site lately.
    Worship the LORD, not His creation.

guess he really is a... Lucky Clucker
    Yippee Ki Yay

Yeah I hope he and his son has to haul that big gobbler up that big hill to the truck.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

hmm...it appears what I posted got deleted somehow and a couple of others as well
    Yippee Ki Yay

Figures...

Quote Originally Posted by spur hunter View Post
    Pile of BS on this site lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester896 View Post
    hmm...it appears what I posted got deleted somehow and a couple of others as well
    DeJa Vu
    Yippee Ki Yay

I had to call on the aide of a Union co warden yesterday for a possible trespassing/poaching issue. I have nothing but good things to say about the fella that came out to the property and help get the issue settled.
    I wouldnt hesitate to call on him again in the future, if needed.
    RIP Dakota 2/1/13
    NBK

Rocketman... I feel the same way about the ones around here...any GW that I have ever had any dealings with...good or bad... has ended up positive. Even the one that thought he busted me up for hunting over bait one opening morning. I still have his number and he has mine...we speak on a somewhat regular basis still...and the phone is a 2 way street. I even quietly stood by while he cited a friend of mine.. I even believe by answering his questions as open and honestly as I did...it actually lessened the charges he was cited with.

my earlier comments...the deleted ones and the one that is still there... were misconstrued by hillbilly stalker...and clearly the one/ones that deleted them.
    Yippee Ki Yay

[QUOTE=Jester896;308771]Rocketman... I feel the same way about the ones around here...any GW that I have ever had any dealings with...good or bad... has ended up positive. Even the one that thought he busted me up for hunting over bait one opening morning. I still have his number and he has mine...we speak on a somewhat regular basis still...and the phone is a 2 way street. I even quietly stood by while he cited a friend of mine.. I even believe by answering his questions as open and honestly as I did...it actually lessened the charges he was cited with.

my earlier comments...the deleted ones and the one that is still there... were misconstrued by hillbilly stalker...and clearly the one/ones that deleted them.[/QUO

Jester, I got what you were saying. I know a lot of wardens and called the one to meet Rocketman and when sportsmen show them respect like us and I think most people do they are extremely helpful and go out of their way to help. They love the outdoors and hunting and fishing just like the rest of us and try to make people follow the rules so we can all enjoy the resources of the state we live in. If somebody cheats a little and gets caught be respectful and pay up and do better next time. They are forgiving to them kind and I've seen them be hard on true renegades and I support that.

We all have bad days on whatever profession we are in and I'm sure they do too but all ones I know are super dudes.

Well back home now,had to come back early.My sons killed one youth day,called in 3and they shot same bird. Got on some more that were henned up and to far. I hunted Monday till Wednesday heard several,had one of my sons withmeamd wore him out,should have killed a couple but hens and other hunters ruined it.Iplanon going back soon to hunt after the crowds leave.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lucky Clucker; 04-05-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Clucker View Post
    Well back home now,had to come back early.My sons killed one youth day,called in 3and they shot same bird. Got on some more that were henned up and to far. I hunted Monday till Wednesday heard several,had one of my sons withmeamd wore him out,should have killed a couple but hens and other hunters ruined it.Iplanon going back soon to hunt after the crowds leave.
    Now, that is awesome! Cool bird but even better campfire pic! Glad y'all had luck and you're right...lots of folks this season...unusually so! Again, CONGRATULATIONS to all!

Glad you guys scored. Hope you get another couple so all three of you will have a kill. More fun that way.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Clucker View Post
    Yes sir! Congratulations. Was my info I gave you pretty accurate, good many birds?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123