Advertise on SCONUTS Web Solutions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC Outdoornews Forum

The dnr forum had several GWs that participated in discussions. I know dnr put a gag order on them commenting in an official capacity in the forum. I think they actually went away or were silent anyway. I wonder if there are any who are member on this forum, in an unofficial capacity of course. I would be surprised if there arenít. I thought they were helpful in the past but I understand the problems with them commenting on policy both legally and personally.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    The dnr forum had several GWs that participated in discussions. I know dnr put a gag order on them commenting in an official capacity in the forum. I think they actually went away or were silent anyway. I wonder if there are any who are member on this forum, in an unofficial capacity of course. I would be surprised if there aren’t. I thought they were helpful in the past but I understand the problems with them commenting on policy both legally and personally.
    I'm sure that there are. Social media leads to a lot of their arrests/charges.

I enjoy this site. On several others and all they do is complain and argue talk about how awesome they are. Met a few nice folks off of here so far. I still like my trade a hunt/fish forum. Some people might wanna try saltwater fishing and not have the means, easier to go with someone. Someone else might wanna pop a hog and not have a place with hogs. I'm sure someone eventually would get burned and have someone go back to their spot, but I'm too old to let stuff like that bother me now. I just enjoy being outside and showing people something new or being shown something new.

Indeed, very interesting thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12