Advertise on SCONWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: Browning

Default Browning

The only problem with the Browning A5 is that the owner will wear out before the gun does.

Truth!
    Formerly Bill SC Hunter from the SCDNR Forums

Got military surplus weapons you want to get rid of? Lemme know!

Owner/webmaster
    Milsurpshooter.Net

Quote Originally Posted by The Happy Kaboomer View Post
    The only problem with the Browning A5 is that the owner will wear out before the gun does.
    True...My first "real shotgun " ( early '60's) was a used Belgian Browning round knob (Light 20) w/26" imp.cyl....That gun fit me and 'pointed' better than any I have ever owned and was a quail killer of the first order. It's only downside was that silly recoil ring that had to be repositioned when switching from field loads to high brass shells.

I have my dad's 1971 Sweet 16. I loved watching him point shooting quail on the rise with it. It has a vented rib 26" IC barrel.
    Formerly Bill SC Hunter from the SCDNR Forums

Got military surplus weapons you want to get rid of? Lemme know!

Owner/webmaster
    Milsurpshooter.Net

i still have 5 and passed on two. Three Belgium light twelves, one Belgium magnum and one jap magnum. I think they will wear out three hunter as one of the light twelves is may fathers. Always wanted a sweet sixteen. Pawn shop in gastonia had a Belgium I tried to buy for years but he just wanted to much for it. Saw a Utah sweet sixteen at the close out at gander mountain, wish I had bought it as it was only $650. If Belgium I would have grabbed it.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford