Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermySouthern Junkey

Thread: 'nuther new guy

Default 'nuther new guy

New to this forum, and fairly new to SC. I lived in Columbia area for about 2 years, and now in the Upstate for 1. Moved from Oklahoma (hence the BoomerSooner) where I was born, raised, and lived for 32 years. No friends, or family here except for my wife and kid. Looking to get help in finding places to hunt, and maybe pick up a few friends along the way. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't cuss...just a simple Christian man trying to live the best life I can.

Welcome to the forum, I know you find some friends here and some places to hunt!
    Be careful even monkeys fall out of trees. www.whitetailsunlimitedtaxidermy.com www.swampboogers.com

SPONSOR

Welcome to the forum. I also live in Woodruff.

Nice to meet you, Vermont. Do you hunt private land or are you a WMA guy? I'm planning on hunting WMA's. Just not really sure where to go, and haven't had any chance to scout so far this season. Really don't even know where to start. Kind of how I discovered this site.

welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by BoomerSooner View Post
    Nice to meet you, Vermont. Do you hunt private land or are you a WMA guy? I'm planning on hunting WMA's. Just not really sure where to go, and haven't had any chance to scout so far this season. Really don't even know where to start. Kind of how I discovered this site.
    Send me a PM (phone # etc.) and I'll head you in the right direction.