Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyUTS Web Solutions

Thread: Why is it that Dade and Broward County are so late getting their votes in??

Default Why is it that Dade and Broward County are so late getting their votes in??

Of course you and I clearly know the answer...

So all the "missing" or "uncounted" votes can be found (fabricated) and counted and those counties are heavily Democrat counties. But all the other counties, both Democrat and Republican have been settled for days.

If this doesn't paint a picture of Democrats then nothing else will.

Georgia has it's own issues with "lost" votes too.
    Formerly Bill SC Hunter from the SCDNR Forums

Got military surplus weapons you want to get rid of? Lemme know!

Owner/webmaster
    Milsurpshooter.Net

Yes, my county is being sued by Abrams. They are outraged that our mail goes through Tallahassee and it take longer for the mail. We have been living with that for years now.

What is outrageous is that of the 80,000+ people of the county 56,817 are registered to vote. Only 31,242 voted...just a little better than 50%. If the other 50% +/- had voted there would more than likely be a clear winner. I honestly think i see more Kemp signs out than I do Abrams signs. Yet 69.8% of the voters voted for Abrams.

I just want to know who my next Governor will be.
    Yippee Ki Yay

Jester, did y'all have the armed New Black Panther marches promoting Abrams in your area? I've seen news reports that some of the predominantly white precincts in the Atlanta, Macon, and Augusta areas had armed NBP members stationed outside of the polling places, also.

This is reminiscent of Pennsylvania during the 2008 and 2012 POTUS elections, with the NBP presence. Also, the female elections supervisor in Broward has been accused in the past of destroying ballots, and that issue has been raised again this time.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas4 View Post
    Jester, did y'all have the armed New Black Panther marches promoting Abrams in your area?

no sir...not that I saw. The blue pocket here is not as large as the others you mentioned.
    Yippee Ki Yay

This is not new for Dade and Broward counties. They are always in controversy and with Democrats in charge voter fraud. Look at who is running the election office and you will have your answer.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Recount machines broke down yesterday, which satisfies more and more legal appeals to extend the vote counting/manufacturing until they get the results they desire. Biden as much as said that's their plan yesterday. They are disgusting lowlifes.
    Formerly Bill SC Hunter from the SCDNR Forums

Got military surplus weapons you want to get rid of? Lemme know!

Owner/webmaster
    Milsurpshooter.Net

They need more time to match the names on the grave stones with the names on the ballots.

The stall right now is to give the court time to make a ruling in their favor. It is time for states and the federal government to start ignoring rulling from federal circuit judges. especially those in the 9th district. We are getting ready to see that in Washington.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford