Meadows EdgeMeadows Edge

Thread: Bayed Solid

Default Bayed Solid

Has the new owner took over? or has the magazine changed for the better yet? I was going to send off for a subscription but didn't want to if it had not gotten any better.

i was wandering the same thing i looked at there web site and it did not say anything about it

PM SOS Ken he can tell you. Heard good things about it and he was at the Challange

a guy named jeen in alabama took over along with a buddy new issue comes out in april i think suppost to be in 40 or so pages and in color was told this from a dog breeder named ricky love in alabama he breeds curs hew no's him

Quote Originally Posted by pollock View Post
    a guy named jeen in alabama took over along with a buddy new issue comes out in april i think suppost to be in 40 or so pages and in color was told this from a dog breeder named ricky love in alabama he breeds curs hew no's him
    and i think the guy was from SC and moved to AL

i was mistaken...the guys name was Terry Ratliff that bought Bayed Solid and he is in the Auburn/Opelika area..an avid hog, bear, and cat hunter

Got a call a couple hours after I posted this thread about my question. As several have already said. Jean and Terry(?) do own it now, they are brothers. Jean moved from SC to AL. I don't know Terry but I do know Jean. We hunted together a few times and traded back and forth on some bulldogs as well. Jean is a true dog man. He dogs hogs as well as bears, and has for a long time. The plans for the magazine sound really good. I WILL be sending off for a subscription and look forward to seeing what all they do with it.

*MULE* Terry seemed like a fine fellow when I met him at the Challange. If Jean has dogs like I have heard and you have mentioned.. a guy I know really needs one bad. He is off of the size he entered in the challange and is moving up in size rapidly...got 3 cut down this weekend since he doesn't have a catch dog anymore. Think I will send mine in too.

what is the address to send it to and how was is it for a year

I'm guessing you don't send it to Louisiana any more. What's the new address, phone # & price ????
    Thanks