Deer GroUTS Web Solutions

Thread: Looking for Lease or Club within an hour of Spartanburg...

Default Looking for Lease or Club within an hour of Spartanburg...

Here is what I am looking for, does anyone have any leads on a club or opinions on my preferences....

I would like something within an hour of Spartanburg ( I live on the Westside) I want something that's family friendly and understands kids are the future of hunting. I would prefer a pin on type club where you're not just relugated to the last 50 acre nobody else wanted. Trophy management I agree with but I don't agree with $300 fines for horns being a half inch to short. Fines are fine, and repeat offenders should be dealt with.
    KoDiaK

Dear Lord, please give me hunters luck,
    To shoot a mighty ten point buck,
    When luck like this is in the bag,
    I'll have a reason then to brag.

i just joined twin lakes hunt club in hodges sc. it has on site camping wife and kids under 18 that at home with u hunt free and thier kills dont go against ur quota. also has rifle range. and a tag out board so u can hunt ur own stand or any other stand thats not tagged u want more info let me kno hes got 3 more openings 600.00 1st tr then drops 2 515.00 per yr after. 1500 acres right on lake greenwood. its about 7 miles off hwy 25 so should be just at an hr from u
    pawpaw1967 " Aim Small, Miss Small "

I live in Greer and drive up 29 to I-26, its less than an hour from there to the South gate. Fines for shooting a small buck is only 25 dollars. 13" is not easy to tell and The fine is to keep people honest and be sure we have an accurate account for the land managers.

I may be going down soon if you want to go 1 day after work, or you can work something out with the Pres.
    let me know if interested.

Pages creek sportsmen club is located in Newberry county, off of HWY 56 south of Belfast plantation and north of Chappells.
    We have over 2,000 acres. Most of the land consists of planted pines in various stages of growth, several hundred acres have been clearcut in the last couple of years. Pages creek divides the property. Also a 10 acre pond at the northeast corner. Mudlick creek borders the east side of the land, so there are some good swampy bottoms if you like. Lots of food plots, but room for plenty more.

This will be our 3rd year of quality management. Bucks need to be 13" or greater inside spread. Does are under the state regulations, what ever they may be next year. All jaw bones need to be pulled and full weight recorded for study. All deer/turkey sightings are recorded on data sheets for the same reason.

Campers are allowed however there is no water or power.

This is a very safe and friendly club. Check in check out system, first come first serve, and pin placement. Several family groups and father/son/daughter members. We would like to have 30 members for the 2011 2012 season.

150 deposit will reserve your spot. The remainder (550) due in May.

Easy questions please E-mail or call 1.864.380.3904.
    Serious inquires or advanced questions or tours need to be handled by the club president. I can put you in touch with him.

Happy hunting,

Did you see this ad on craigslist?? They only have 300 acres, but it might still be worth checking into......

Hunt club members needed (spartanburg)
    Date: 2011-05-04, 7:28PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-rdwtr-2362983762@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    300 acres spartanburg and union line call for more info. 978-6625 or 360-5898