Camera Land, IncAdvertise on SCON

Thread: Troy-Bilt Horse tiller

Default Troy-Bilt Horse tiller

This tiller is in superb shape. Has the, tough 7 HP I/C IMG_3061.jpgIMG_3062.jpgIMG_3063.jpgIMG_3066.jpgIMG_3064.jpgBriggs engine. Always maintained meticulously and winterized correctly. Things like keeping the oil changed, oiling the air filer with the special, sticky, air filter oil, putting Sta-Bil in the gas, keeping it stored on the compression stroke, etc. Always kept inside. Everything on this tiller works. No damage. Have manuals, and hiller-furrower. Brand new, never installed genuine Troy Bilt tines for $150 extra. (almost $200 new). These are not the thin aftermarket tines (I made that mistake once). Has electric start but no battery. I used to use it but it always starts easily by hand so the last time the battery died, I didn't replace it. This tiller sells for $2,000 new and the new ones don't even have electric start! We downsized our garden and don't need this anymore. Thought I'd offer it to someone else with a big garden. $1000 is a great deal on this excellent tiller. You won't be disappointed with this tiller. It's a fantastic machine. Send me a PM if interested.
    If you think healthcare is expensive now, just wait until you see how expensive it is when it's free.

Heck of a deal for someone with a large garden.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    "Knowledge is true opinion." ~ Plato

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive. "-Aldo Leopold

Bump. Make me a decent offer.
    If you think healthcare is expensive now, just wait until you see how expensive it is when it's free.

My family has shared the same Troy Bilt Pony tiller (a size down from this one) for over 20 years. They're great machines.

This would make an excellent tool for creating foodplots if you don't own a tractor or atv implements - or in places where you can't take a tractor.

Good luck with the sale.
    -Gareth

Thanks for the plug CUwader. It really is an awesome tiller.

Price Reduced. $850.

Ok. I reduced it once more to $750. If it doesn't sell, I guess I'll just keep it.

Sold. Thanks guys.