Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyAdvertise on SCON

Thread: 1st Deer Dog Drive of the Season - Close Up with Deer!

Default 1st Deer Dog Drive of the Season - Close Up with Deer!

Hey everyone it's been a few weeks since we posted. Things have been busy! But we're back... every year after Thanksgiving we head up to North Florida to run dogs. First drive of the year and it didn't dissapoint. The dogs run the deer right to me!

Happy holidays everyone!

Here's a video of the hunt...

Wow, had my heart beating like it did years ago and loved the video. I started hunting back in the early 50's with dogs and stopped about 10 years ago but still hunt now. Met a ton of new good hunters in those many years and still love to hear a good chase.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutdoo View Post
    Wow, had my heart beating like it did years ago and loved the video. I started hunting back in the early 50's with dogs and stopped about 10 years ago but still hunt now. Met a ton of new good hunters in those many years and still love to hear a good chase.
    Scoutdoo that's awesome. We hear stories all the time about what hunting was like back then. One guy was telling me he used to run dogs on horseback. So cool. Glad to share the thrill of the chase with you. We'll be sharing some more videos here soon.