Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyUTS Web Solutions

Thread: Is it worth getting boot dryer?

Default Is it worth getting boot dryer?

What do you think about boot dryer (portable one)? I need something to dry my shoes when I'll go camping in the mountains...I'm thinking about DryGuy - https://bestontests.com/best-boot-dryer-for-hunting/. I wonder if it works as it shoud?

I have a field and stream boot dry. Not a portable type. The thing is worth it’s weight in gold.

is it just one dryer or a pair? I use a Peet Boot Dryer at home and it is fantastic...it's portable enough...I move it all over . I even have an attachment for mine that dries water bladders from backpacks. Best thing since sliced bread.
    Yippee Ki Yay

I also have a Peets drier. Had it 30 years and it still works. Even had extensions so you could dry waders and hip boots. Yes it is worth it’s weight in gold. I have no experience with a portable one.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

I have the Peet also,,,,You don't know how bad you need one!!! You need to get it!!
    Capt Rick Hiott
    Charleston,SC