Advertise on SCONUTS Web Solutions

Thread: Chalk One Up For The Good Gurls

Default Chalk One Up For The Good Gurls

Yippee Ki Yay

I saw that this morning. Couple observations. The article said she was licensed to own a fire arm. There is no license to own a firearm I S.C. The article I read this morning stated she was legal as she had a CWP. She did not need a CWP to own and use the weapon in her home in SC. The news writers really need to bone up on firearms legality before they write about it. I was just surprised they couldn’t work in something negative to say.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Good for her! I hate to imagine what she might have been up against if she had not been armed.
    Formerly Bill SC Hunter from the SCDNR Forums

Got military surplus weapons you want to get rid of? Lemme know!

Owner/webmaster
    Milsurpshooter.Net

Iceman...if you poled journalist in this country... I am not sure what percentage would know what is required to own a gun in this country... so things like that ...although annoying as they are.. are irrelevant to me anyway. She was in her home...nothing else is relevant or required for that matter...however sensational they make it.

I would seem from the video of the Sheriff he is behind her response. We can only hope the DA is as well.

What I wonder about all of it is what was her training regiment? Her stress management seems to have worked phenomenally.
    Yippee Ki Yay

Today's so called journalists don't care about getting the facts straight as long as they can capture a story and get it out ahead of the competition. NBC and the other major networks seldom report favorably when a "good" shooting occurs, but they're quick to put out incomplete and inaccurate details whenever a sketchy incident happens.......especially if it involves law enforcement. The author in this article probably doesn't have a clue about what's required in SC, since she probably got the story off of the wire and wrote it from an office in New York.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

I know and with all the machine gun, bad gun, assault rifle, bad bullets, and weapons of war talk, we need to set the record straight whenever possible to those that will listen. It is a trivial point in some cases but collects in the brain of non gun owners and non hunters. The news this week is Pelose pushing to ban weapons from the capital ground with some ruling. However it is not the House that set that rule or enforcement it is the Capital Police. AND the Capital police are fine with the way thing are. When people misrepresent we need to make issue with it.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    When people misrepresent we need to make issue with it.
    i agree...the problem is we are only correcting here the people that already know. The ones that need correcting do not have an open mind so it will have to be driven into them...speaking won't work.

I see where GA/FL Line wants gun control and asks that all of their fellow country artist to join with them.
    Yippee Ki Yay

Quote Originally Posted by Jester896 View Post
    i agree...the problem is we are only correcting here the people that already know. The ones that need correcting do not have an open mind so it will have to be driven into them...speaking won't work.

I see where GA/FL Line wants gun control and asks that all of their fellow country artist to join with them.
    They will get some to follow but most will be silent. No need to piss off your listening audience and fans. No money in it. Nashville is not Hollywood but running a close second these days. Funny the demorats take over the House and the public thinks they can enact gun control. It takes the Senate and President to make it happen. Not likely.
    Henry Ford

I heard on the radio the other day the state of New York wants to look at 3 years of your social media. For you to have the ability for gun ownership. They have proposed a bill according to the story.

aren't you glad you don't live there?
    Yippee Ki Yay

Your darn right i am glad. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Jester896 View Post
    aren't you glad you don't live there?
    That is what they want for all of us.
    Henry Ford

At one time in the not far distant past, it would have been unheard of to hear any country artists supporting liberal causes, but beginning with The Dixie Chicks and their public attacks on GW Bush, it appears there is an entire cabal of those who support anything from the left. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill campaigned for Hillary, Taylor Swift (not really country any longer) and her support for the Democrat in Tennessee, and Willie Nelson's campaign for Bezos in Texas are just a few examples. I often wonder if they truly lean left, or if it's all a ploy to boost their music sales and reputations with the ignorant younger generation.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

there is plenty of ignorance to go around...it isn't reserved for the young
    Yippee Ki Yay

You could just delete your emails like someone else. ��‍♂️����