Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyUTS Web Solutions

Thread: Thermal drop shot

Default Thermal drop shot

ATN's entry level thermal in action

I never lose, either I win or I learn.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4...KYrd6gYeMvlnbw

How do you go about getting access to properties? Do you advertise removing hogs or just meet people and ask?

Quote Originally Posted by berryman26 View Post
    How do you go about getting access to properties? Do you advertise removing hogs or just meet people and ask?
    It all starts with one property- I started with a paid lease that had pig problems and once successful the neighboring land got ahold of me, which was a farmer. Now if you get a farmer and he calls you about damage, go NOW and help. Word of mouth will get you the next and next until you have too much. Two keys, go when they call and tell them every time you are there. Most guys go once or twice, get a hog or two then leave for months then roll back in six months later to hunt again. These landowners want you there and putting down hogs. You will never wipe them all out but you can push them off fields for a short time as you work other properties. The best landowners are farmers that tell you right where the damage is and you just go wait them out.

If you help out one property the word gets around fast. Take 12-20 hogs off land in a month and it won't take long until they find you.
    I never lose, either I win or I learn.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4...KYrd6gYeMvlnbw

Cool, thanks for the advice.

Thanks for sharing. Nice Shot! Have a Merry Christmas!