Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: Tonight's CFB Championship game.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tonight's CFB Championship game.

Roll tide!!!!!!
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

Go Tigers

Don't care!
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.í Isaiah 41:10

This is becoming the annual Bama/Clemson game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Knowledge is true opinion." ~ Plato

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive. "-Aldo Leopold

Go Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by SCbowhunter1000 View Post
    This is becoming the annual Bama/Clemson game.

Pitting the most annoying fan bases in the nation against one another every January.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Pitting the most annoying fan bases in the nation against one another every January.
    Great point!

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.í Isaiah 41:10

Post of the year!

Looks like clemson will win and it’ll go down as the doping national championship team. Will be sad that it takes away from good kids like renfrow and...... well that’s only one I can think of, rest seem thuggish to me.

You can call it anthing you want to. It still does not change the fact that Clemson beat Alabama 44-16 with a freshman quarterback!

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas4 View Post
    Roll tide!!!!!!
    RT Thought you were a DAWG ?

Itíll be on replay every week until August, theyíll even play the 2016 and this one back to back......for the usuc fans that want to see what a championship team looks like. Itís about as close as youíll ever get, sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    It’ll be on replay every week until August, they’ll even play the 2016 and this one back to back......for the usuc fans that want to see what a championship team looks like. It’s about as close as you’ll ever get, sad but true.
    In the immortal words of David Huddleston from Blazing Saddles, "Blow it out your ***, Howard."

In the immortal words of David Huddleston from Blazing Saddles, "Blow it out your ***, Howard."
    Embrace the suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Embrace the suck!!!
    Thanks. Have a wonderful day.

15-0 quite a feat.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

New sheriff in college football.

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations, the important thing is not to achieve but to strive. "-Aldo Leopold

Clemson outplayed 'Bama in every phase of the game and Brett Venable is without a doubt a defensive genius.

Yes, I am a Dawg fan, but also despise any team that has orange in their school colors.........especially Clemson! I also believe that the NCAA should put an end to Universities courting other schools coaching staff prior to the final championship game. I believe Georgia's defensive coordinator going to Colorado cost the Dawgs their game and 'Bama's defensive coordinator accepting the head coaching position at Maryland evidently had an effect upon the Tide's players. Along those lines, I also think no player should be allowed to sit out a game because they've decided to declare for the NFL draft.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.

It is difficult to imagine Lawrence playing much better.

sure don't look like a freshman. Time will tell
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

We will probably hear his name for years he just needs 5000 calories a day the next 5 years

Pretty good size guy already. Just looked thin up aside those linemen. Looked big up aside the reporters
    Henry Ford

IMO, he needs 5,000 calories per day just to maintain his weight against the rigors of his grueling schedule. Those linemen need 10,000; it takes an unnatural amount of food to maintain an unnatural mixture of girth and muscle while doing all the cardio that's required to practice for football. Read Tim Green's old book [I]The Dark Side of the Game[/ sometime.

When you see retired NFL players who look much thinner after quitting it's not only because they don't train as hard; they also don't eat as hard (SEE: Howie Long, Michael Strahan....)

True. I should have said a surplus of 5k cals.

Favorite Saying from my all time Favorite Coach---Bear Bryant,"When you loose a Game, Say nothing, When you win a Game, Say Less".

Quote Originally Posted by scoutdoo View Post
    Favorite Saying from my all time Favorite Coach---Bear Bryant,"When you loose a Game, Say nothing, When you win a Game, Say Less".
    Good stuff right there. Bear was lucky he didn't have to coach in the internet and 90 channels on cable era of America.

Good stuff right there. Bear was lucky he didn't have to coach in the internet and 90 channels on cable era of America.
    Yes and everybody with the team from the coach to the janitor wants to make a statement to the press.
    Henry Ford