Camera Land, IncWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Anyone fishing

All the humps and ledges from the south fork down on the main lake seem to have fish. Most were in 20 feet of water and suspended up to 10 feet on the channel side of the structure. Find them and the cats generally aren’t to far away.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    All the humps and ledges from the south fork down on the main lake seem to have fish. Most were in 20 feet of water and suspended up to 10 feet on the channel side of the structure. Find them and the cats generally aren’t to far away.
    I sure do appreciate it!

We fished the Edisto this morning. Didn't catch much with Crickets in the coves, so fished the river with Beetle Spins and did better. Also caught enough Bass to keep us interested, using Devils Horses or LARGE Beetle Spin type spinners. 1/8th jig head, 3" twister grub with a #5 spinner. Red even caught Redbreasts on the large spinner.

She caught a nice Mudfish on a spinner as well.

We started to melt around 12:30 so headed home to the A/C...

We just happened to be looking when a Sturgeon jumped clear of the water and crashed back down. Heard a few others as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport037.gif

Quote Originally Posted by stlhunr View Post
    We fished the Edisto this morning. Didn't catch much with Crickets in the coves, so fished the river with Beetle Spins and did better. Also caught enough Bass to keep us interested, using Devils Horses or LARGE Beetle Spin type spinners. 1/8th jig head, 3" twister grub with a #5 spinner. Red even caught Redbreasts on the large spinner.

She caught a nice Mudfish on a spinner as well.

We started to melt around 12:30 so headed home to the A/C...

We just happened to be looking when a Sturgeon jumped clear of the water and crashed back down. Heard a few others as well.
    Yall make me so jealous. I need to get my butt down there and fish that black water. Awesome

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456