Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermySwamp Boogers
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone fishing

Worship the LORD, not His creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Took the Kayak this morning and fished back in the flooded timber past where I could get my Jon boat. Caught a good many hand sized Bream with a few Crappie, and small Bass as well. One blasted Mudfish that gave me a soaking from all the fighting right next to the Kayak as I was trying to be nice, and release him alive. He was pushing his luck though, and was close to getting landed with the 22...

Saw something I've never seen before. An Owl eating a Crayfish.

Released everything. Wife just shook her head at me this morning when I told her I wasn't keeping any fish. She said " Going fishing, and don't plan to keep any fish? That doesn't make any sense. "
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport037.gif

Got out last Tuesday on Wylie. The bass are in that late spawn phase here. Getting everything ready to head to the Santee this weekend. Going to try and get on some cats and some crappies.
    Here's the link to the video from Tuesday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6umVaMFQz4g

Good video. Fished blalock yesterday only for about an hour and a half caught 7. All on a jig. Biggest around 4. All fish over 2

Quote Originally Posted by sluggin View Post
    Good video. Fished blalock yesterday only for about an hour and a half caught 7. All on a jig. Biggest around 4. All fish over 2
    Yes sir! Iím headed to Murray in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by sluggin View Post
    Hear! Hear! Are those gar balls or just nuggets??

Just nuggets. Would love a gator ball recipe......

I've tried a few. It's good enough on its own with some house Autry breader not to go through the trouble.

Thats exactly what i do. Very good

Well Braved Hartwell yesterday. Put in at Singing Pines. Ended up catch around 30 dinks. All Spotted bass and 2 Largemouth. I really would like to see a limit increase on those things. In another 10 years your not gonna see a largemouth in Hartwell, Keowee, Russell Finally left after getting beat to death by waves. Went to blalock and caught some quality fish on Jigs and Shakey Head.

That’s a good day any day must less as hot as it is. How big was your best on Blakock?

I have to ask what are you calling a dink? I have not heard that term for a fish.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234