Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermySwamp Boogers

Thread: Thermal or IR viewer

Default Thermal or IR viewer

Looking for a good thermal or IR viewer, like a monocular style. Not really looking for a scope, just something to find hogs with on stalk hunts. Just want to find them, then use it to keep up with them during the stalk. Will use a regular scope with a good light once in range.

I would like something that lets you identify the target with clarity out to 300 yards. Like everyone else, would like to find something good without paying an arm and a leg. I realize like anything else, you get what you pay for, but I'm sure there are some budget style models that are very good for the money.

Thanks
    "I'm willing to die to keep my guns. The question is, are you willing to die trying to take them?" - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by thejbird View Post
    Looking for a good thermal or IR viewer, like a monocular style. Not really looking for a scope, just something to find hogs with on stalk hunts. Just want to find them, then use it to keep up with them during the stalk. Will use a regular scope with a good light once in range.

I would like something that lets you identify the target with clarity out to 300 yards. Like everyone else, would like to find something good without paying an arm and a leg. I realize like anything else, you get what you pay for, but I'm sure there are some budget style models that are very good for the money.

Thanks
    Not sure where you live but my local Walmart had a monocular IR viewer. I got mine on www.camofire.com

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk