Advertise on SCONAdvertise on SCON

Thread: Palmetto State Armory had me mad as helll yesterday!!!!

Default Palmetto State Armory had me mad as helll yesterday!!!!

Went to the PSA in Summerville Friday and asked them if they had the Browning BAR "Stalker model". They checked and had a couple of other models in stock, but not the one I wanted.
    Well they called the Columbia store and they said that they had the one I was looking for. They got my name and said they will have it when I get there the next day.
    I ASKED BEFORE I LEFT THE STORE IN SUMMERVILLE WOULD THEY CALL BACK AND DOUBLE CHECK,,,they said that they didn't need to check,,,that the Columbia store had the right model.
    Im like ,,,OK that's great,,,, ill drive up there tomorrow (Sat) and pick it up.

Well you guessed it,,,,,,they had one,,,but NOT the right one!! I was mad as hell!!!!!

I know what you are going to say, Why didn't I call? The guys at the counter will not answer the phone when they are busy,,,I know because I called three times.....

They offered me 5% off the price of the gun I didn't want ,,,,,,( you don't want to know what I told them)

This is the second time they have screwed me over like this...…………….
    Last edited by Capt Rick Hiott; 02-10-2019 at 07:51 AM.
    Capt Rick Hiott
    Charleston,SC

Wow,,,Im not the only one,,,,Check this out.

https://www.bbb.org/us/sc/columbia/p...856/complaints
    Capt Rick Hiott
    Charleston,SC

Sadly, they have lost a lot of business due to bad service. They were a sponsor over on SCducks, but I think due to all the bad reports their sponsorship was pulled.

Wow,,,,that's bad. They have a good inventory most of the time.
    Capt Rick Hiott
    Charleston,SC

Personally, I've never had a terrible experience with them. However, I've been to all of their stores and have seen that their customer service lacks from store to store. I will say that buying online, I've only had good experiences.

I think that they just grew too big too fast.

I bought a 300 Black Out on line from PSA.Deal went through,credit card number and all. I got an e-mail from them about 5 minutes later saying the price was wrong on line,and if I still wanted it the price was about twice what was originally stated. I cancelled that one.

I only do online and the store in Columbia. Had good experiences with both.

Quote Originally Posted by buddyb View Post
    I bought a 300 Black Out on line from PSA.Deal went through,credit card number and all. I got an e-mail from them about 5 minutes later saying the price was wrong on line,and if I still wanted it the price was about twice what was originally stated. I cancelled that one.
    That's just wrong.

Ive had good and bad from them and spent a good chunk with them. That may be the last straw there.

PSA sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by xp100r View Post
    PSA sucks!
    I like their store and and have ALWAYS had good service. In the store or online.

,,,,,your lucky. How often do you shop there?
    Capt Rick Hiott
    Charleston,SC