Camera Land, IncCamera Land

Thread: Pop up blind

Default Pop up blind

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a pop-up blind. I've seen several online for around $100. I don't want to break the bank for something I'll only use during turkey season or if the old lady throws me out of the house

I bought several "Ameristep Care Taker Ground Blinds" from Dicks when they were on sales for $80 each. Had pretty good luck with them. I think they're going for about $100 right now. If they go back on sales, i probably get another one.

Second on the Ameristep.

Got 2 on CL in Columbia now, the smallish doghouse ones I think

https://columbia.craigslist.org/spo/...846464002.html

I bought a cabelas brand for my son and I to deer hunt from. Great size, easy to set up, and seems to be quality. First I owned but I would buy another.

Similar to this one:
    https://www.cabelas.com/product/hunt...6.uts?slotId=1
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

I have two of the Ameristep "Doghouse" blinds. Although they're rated for two folks, I hunt by myself and it's very roomy with only one person. Two big adults may be a tad cozy though. But pleased with the blinds overall.

I had two of the Ameristep Brick House hub blinds that I got from Buckmasters with a gift certificate. I had one stolen this past spring during turkey season, and have never even set the second one up. They have plenty of room for two adults with corner windows as well as bigger windows in all four walls. The windows have a camo closure and a mesh covering, both of which can be opened They are very similar to the much higher priced Primo's model that's identical.
    NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Palmetto Gun Rights, NAGR, GOA, Second Amendment Foundation, and proud SC redneck still flying The Stars and Bars.