Camera Land, IncSouthern Junkey

Thread: First Photos of the new trail camera ( was pleased with the results )

Default First Photos of the new trail camera ( was pleased with the results )

pulled the card 1 week after I put the camera on a tree,watching the feeder __ this was the first time,I ever put a camera out __ I have to say,I was well satisfied with the range & picture quality of the Browning Strike Force -- daytime pictures are really clear and the night pictures are plenty clear enough,to recognize the images __ I have it mounted about waist high and about 25 steps from the feeder and caught pictures of deer ,behind the feeder** I had 89 pictures in a one week time frame ( set my sensor @ 1 min. intervals ) -- pictures of deer,raccoons,rabbits,squirrels ,doves,crows & a possum. I made me a mounting bracket ( like in the other post) but right now,I think I will leave it at waist level to see what happens __ I also put a trap out today,to catch them coons ( 4th picture under the feeder) -- baited with marshmallows -- will update shortly with results** ___ these pictures probably won't ""EXCITE"" many of you guys ____ but they are very exciting to me,just seeing what goes on,when we are not around !!!!

IMG_0015.jpgIMG_0033.jpgIMG_0073.jpgIMG_0041.jpgIMG_0112.jpg
    Last edited by Big Monk; 03-11-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Good pics, looks like it's set up just right.

Your dialed in.

Do mature bucks feed from that feeder?

I can't tell yet, as I have just started this camera stuff*** when the antlers start coming out,we will see -- can see buttons on one of the deer, but no big racks yet -- those does are bedding close by,cause they show up.soon after the timer goes off -- I only run the feeder 10 seconds morning & 10 seconds evening --we don't have hardly any acorns left after the timber was cut and everything planted in pines -- this little bit of corn will keep them hanging around our property hopefully ( maybe even draw a few from surrounding properties )

I did buy me another of the Browning Cameras and put in on the mount I made -- set this one at 30 sec. intervals & got it about 7ft. off the ground, pointed downward toward a mineral lick (salt block ) some 25 ft. distance wise -- will see in a few weeks how that works. _______________have a great day my friends,Monk**

I've got my Moultrie A25 set up to record videos. I'm seeing lot's of Fox, Coyote, and a few deer with an occasional rabbit and owl.
    Formerly Bill SC Hunter from the SCDNR Forums

Got military surplus weapons you want to get rid of? Lemme know!

Owner/webmaster
    Milsurpshooter.Net