Advertise on SCONWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: bad boy buggy

Default bad boy buggy

Anyone have any experience with recent models? I am looking to go that route for something quiet. I have read many reviews on older stuff (2014) and older, but not seeing many reviews on the newer models. Any advice would help. Thanks

Bad Boy is now discontinued. Older models have 2 motors, double everything, including problems!! Check out "Buggies Gone Wild" forum for help or opinions. I recommend a golf cart for most any place in SC

yessir. Im looking at a 2017 recoil IS. This was last before the switch over to textron. Same company though.

Here’s a place you might check out.

https://metrolinacustomcarts.com/
    If you think healthcare is expensive now, just wait until you see how expensive it is when it's free.

I concur with the golf cart comment. I purchased a rebuilt 2008 RXV EZ-GO probably around 2012. The place I bought it from takes in older models off lease from golf courses and then basically customizes them to your wishes. They lifted it, put bigger tires on it, rebalanced the motor so it provides more torque, put the camo finish on it and that is it. When I purchased it the guy told me you won't be riding your 4-wheeler much any more and he was right. I still ridethe 4 wheeler when I want fast or fun, but for hunting, chores, etc.. I use the golf cart. That thing goes up and down hills, through the creek, carries 4 people. It's awesome. In fact if I am hunting a field and its getting dark with a lot of does out in the field, I text my wife to come get me on the golf cart. I don't hear that thing until its within about 20 - 30 yards of me. Now when you are riding on you still think you are scarying everything away with the squeaks of the frame and the tires, but there is no motor noise. Kids use it, the wife uses it. Everyone loves it.

Hey where'd you get the golf cart?

Mustangguy. I have had good luck with Garrets Golf Carts in Fountain Inn SC