Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: 2017 Havoc 1656

Default 2017 Havoc 1656

Boat: 2017 Havoc 1656 Db
    Options Include: Green timber HD paint. Havoc Hyde on entire boat inside and out (their version of rhino liner). High deck, top hatch. Rodbox (port side). Rod tray (starboard side). Rear deck lid. 4’ bow rails. Trolling motor prewire and bracket. 2 OS handles. 2 monster brand rod holders that attach via T-rail. Seelite 10” low profile light bar. Recessed switch panel with 12v outlet. 800gph bilge pump. 3 bottomland seats. Lowrance hook 7 fishfinder/gps with down image and NAV card.

Motor: 2017 Tohatsu 50hp 4 stroke. Less than 60 hours on it. 10 hour motor break-in done correctly. Big tiller handle with trim switch. 15p vengeance stainless prop included. Factory is on the motor in the pics. Break-away plate between motor and transom with limiting straps. Motor warranty through 2022. Custom paint job to match the boat.

Trailer: 2017 EZ-Track aluminum. 14” aluminum wheels. Full size galvanized spare. Swing tongue so the entire rig fits in a standard garage.

Boat is 2 years old and shows as almost new. Kept under cover since I've had it and garage kept by previous owner. Never had a drop of ethanol fuel. Synthetic oil change on lower unit and powerhead at appropriate intervals. Love the boat but I've only had it in the water 5 times in the year I've had it. Needs a owner that will get its full use out of it.

I'm in Spartanburg and can meet most days around the upstate for serious buyers.

Asking $13,000. Titles in hand for everything.

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Default More pics

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why first couple pics are upside down and sideways