You are an Heir of Godís Promise
Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christís, then you are Abrahamís offspring, heirs according to promise.
In Jesus Christ, you have every promise of God.
You are an heir to all God has for you. The heir of royalty did nothing to be an heir. When they are born, they were born into the royal family. Their birth made them an heir. Because they were born into the family, all the blessings, wealth, and privilege of the family are theirs.

So many Christians want to add things to the Gospel.
They say you need Jesus and something else. You need Jesus and follow this or that set of rules. In the Apostle Paulís day, there were those who thought you needed Jesus and the law of Moses. They thought to be a real Christian, required faith in Christ, and following the traditions and law of the Jews.

Just before this promise, Paul argued that faith in Christ is all you need. It is faith in Christ plus nothing. Abraham was one of the first great men of faith. It was Abrahamís faith that gave him favor with God. God counted his faith as righteousness. The basis for all the promises God gave Abraham was faith.

Paul was saying in this promise that it is Jesus only.
You donít need anything else. All the promises made to Abraham were fulfilled in Christ. Since you are ďin Christ,Ē then you are an heir to all the promises God made to Abraham.

As an heir, you donít have to do anything to receive your inheritance. When you were born again, you were born into Jesus and the family of God. You are an heir of Christ. You are an heir to all the promises of God because of your faith, not because of anything else.

Look at that promise once again.
And if you are Christís, then you are Abrahamís offspring, heirs according to promise. Ė Galatians 3:29

Confess this after me.
In Christ, I have been born again into Godís family.
I am an heir of Christ.
As an heir of Christ, I have every promise of God.
My inheritance in Christ is based on nothing but faith in Him.

In Jesus Name,
Amen