Camera Land, IncSwamp Boogers

Thread: Who got drawn for the 2019 season and for what Unit?

Question Who got drawn for the 2019 season and for what Unit?

I got drawn for Unit #3 which is the Lake. We generally kill big gators in the lake after midnight.

Unit 2 - Middle Coast

Unit 1 southern coast. Took me 4 years for my first tag and got the 2nd tag within 2 years.

A friend at the hunting club drew Southern Coastal.

Guessing I didn’t get drawn. Do you get a letter in the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by ScLowCountry View Post
    Guessing I didnít get drawn. Do you get a letter in the mail?
    No, you should have an e-mail from July 12 telling you to go to the link and check. Check your spam folder in case it ended up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Melnickta View Post
    Unit 1 southern coast. Took me 4 years for my first tag and got the 2nd tag within 2 years.
    Congrats Melnickta!!! If anyone needs any help with anything just dm me. Come on Sep. 14th!!!

A lady member of our club drew a tag and I cannot take her due to health but wondering if anyone near Walterboro would take her with my son in the lower coastal. She has all the equipment with the exception of a boat. If there is anyone close please message me and I'll get back with you. I would prefer either the Ashepoo or Combee River also. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoutdoo View Post
    A lady member of our club drew a tag and I cannot take her due to health but wondering if anyone near Walterboro would take her with my son in the lower coastal. She has all the equipment with the exception of a boat. If there is anyone close please message me and I'll get back with you. I would prefer either the Ashepoo or Combee River also. Thanks
    scoutdoo, if you will go on the SCDNR website in the alligator hunting section there is a list of guides from all over different parts of the state that may be able to help. If you want a personal guide that I can recommend for that area, (Unit #) pm me and I will give you his name and info. Hope this helps!