Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyUTS Web Solutions

Thread: 18' 1974 Glassmaster Tarpon for sale.....CHEAP!

Default 18' 1974 Glassmaster Tarpon for sale.....CHEAP!

Actually a 1973 Tarpon 800XED boat, 165HP Mercruiser, power trim, Bowrider Tri-Hull, 250 Chevy inline 6 cylinder. Will do 45 mph with all gear and two adult men on board, gps verified.
    Cox steel trailer in good shape. Bow mounted Minn Kota key fob remote controlled trolling motor. Pertronics electronic ignition installed. Updated removable running lights. "New old stock" single lever MerControl installed. Lowrance fish finder installed.

What it needs besides a good home.

Engine needs fuel pump and the outdrive needs new water pump (new unit is included with the boat.) The engine ran perfectly the last time I had her out on the water.

While the hull is in good shape it will need new gas tank boxes, seats, floor redone and carpet. I have all the original bow area upholstery if one wanted to do a full restore on the boat. The transom still sounds solid and was so the last time she was on the water.

Make me a reasonable offer somewhere beyond just hauling it off for free and she'll be your's. I don't have the time or energy to get her back in lake worthy shape. But she's a classic and a good solid boat. I'm in west central Union County NC.
    Text 70four-six41-07two7 or message me here.

Last edited by parallax; 07-25-2019 at 04:57 AM.
    Formerly Bill SC Hunter from the SCDNR Forums

Got military surplus weapons you want to get rid of? Lemme know!

Owner/webmaster
    Milsurpshooter.Net