Whitetails Unlimited TaxidermyUTS Web Solutions

Thread: Dove Tree

Default Dove Tree

My unfinished dove tree. Will spray & camo pole and add a bushy limb to the top. Pole is made from a pole saw extension pole. The bottom has a hole that I slide it down over a rod after driven into the dirt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good. Should work well. Never been a fan of dove decoys but we used to hunt a field every year that had a power line running the entire length down the middle. One guy show up and threw three or four lines over the wire and pulled up decoys. Shot his limit in less than 30 minutes and never had to walk more than 20 feet to pick up a bird. Lot of guys been using the spinners the last few years and they don't seem to work very well at attracting birds.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

I have been given over time 2 mojo's. I don't like them. The deter rather than attract from what I've observed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Happy Kaboomer View Post
    I have been given over time 2 mojo's. I don't like them. The deter rather than attract from what I've observed.
    I will agree with that.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and Prosperous by letting the US Government Officials take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford