Camera Land, IncSwamp Boogers

Thread: Tomorrow's The Day.......What Ya "Shootin"?

Default Tomorrow's The Day.......What Ya "Shootin"?

Me.....A 28" 410 under & over with mod & imp-mod chokes. Loaded with 3" 7 1/2's........If it rains......Plastic 20 ga Rem 11-87 with 1 oz of #7 1/2's.........GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO SALLY FORTH for the gray winged speedster.

good luck. hope you have a barn burner.

I suck at shooting birds with a shotgun. (No kidding,,,Its bad) Funny too.
    Ive never had someone teach me what Im doing wrong. Im left eye dominant, but shoot right handed, I do know that's NOT good.

I would stand a better chance shooting them with my Taurus raging bull .454 Revolver. Hahahaha
    Capt Rick Hiott
    Charleston,SC

I took my new to me Smith and Wesson model 1100 improved 26" Barrell.
    Since I had only shot it 5 times prior to today it took me lil bit to get adjusted.
    Right after I got it I shot cardboard to look at pattern and at 30 yards I had a consistent pattern of 34".
    Early season I like a 30" @30 yard and this one was close enough for me to try.
    Stuck with federal 7 1/2 and got a sack full so it will see the dub field again.

6 of us picked up 58. 3 of us got the limit(mine with the 410!!!!!). More birds in the field this morning than this evening. But it was still good. 3 guys shooting 12's. 2 of us shooting 410's and 1 shooting a 28.

I had to work yesterday and work today. Went by the field tho and bunch of birds on line and sure more was in the Millet and sunflowers. Look forward to my opening day come Thursday. I’ll be shooting my 11-87.

Shot 8 opening day but only found 7. Field had a 12 bird limit and should have gotten it easy but my shooting took time to warm up. Love a good dove hunt!
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10