Advertise on SCONWhitetails Unlimited Taxidermy

Thread: 2nd annual Georgia state wide yote hunt!

Talking 2nd annual Georgia state wide yote hunt!

Well first of all thank you Scoutdoo for the invite to the S.C. side, I am new here as of tonight and I look forward to making some new friends on here! I would like to extend a personal invite to our 2nd annual state wide predator hunt in Georgia to all who would like to join in, our website will fill you in on all the details and if you have a question just shoot me a PM on here or e-mail me at gaturley@georgiapha.org.

Feel free to visit our website and browse around it is www.georgiapha.org

Again thanks Scoutdoo again for the invite and letting us extend the invite to you on this site!

Gary Turley
    Georgia Predator Hunting Association
    Director of Media and marketing

Right now if my health holds up and I'm able to I plan to go. For a Ga three day lic it cost $20 bucks so if any of you predator hunters want to join me, give me a shout. I'm sure we could hook up with someone that knows the area.

when is the hunt ? i would love to go just have to schedule around the wife and kids school schedule .

Sometime in Feb and he'll post all info on here when they get it finalized I'm sure. Last year they had some nice prizes and you can go to their Ga. site and buy tickets for a nice Howa 22-250 if you would like to.

thanks for the info Scout !! gives me time to get ready ...

Default 2011 ga predator hunt!

The date is comming soon everyone, we are working on a certain day to get narrowed down, I will post it as soon as we get that day approved, Thanks again Scoutdoo for the opportunity in here, Guy's I promise this hunt will be one to rember we are working on a secret location that will make it all worth while, Good luck to anyone that enters the HOWA raffle it is a great package and will be given away at the weigh-in to one of you. If you could spread the word about the site I would greatly appreciate it. If you are planning to enter the hunt and are in need of some areas to hunt let me know and I can work on that for you. I look forward to meeting everyone of you at the weigh-in! Good luck to all.

Gary Turley

P.S. There will be alot of door prizes and spectator prizes given away so bring the family.

Default 2011 ga predator hunt!

One more thing if you happen to visit our site please sign our guest book we are trying to get 250 people to sign it by the middle of next month and this will be a way to contact you via e-mail also.

Thanks all
    Gary Turley

will do !!

Looking forward to this: Keep us posted.

Still deciding on if I want to try to head out west this year:

http://www.thenpha.com/events_details.php?id=31

2010 WORLD COYOTE CALLING CHAMPIONSHIP

BELEN, NEW MEXICO

Valencia County Fairgrounds

Hosted By:
    New Mexico Trappers Association

i want to go that one and predator masters hunt but the money aint there for me to go to either one .

Default Yote hunters!

Hello SC hunters it has been a while, We have been busy trying to get ready for our 2nd annual Predator hunt and trying to squeese a few calling sets in too.....I have a suprise location for this year that will be HUGE I will post it later next week. This will be something to rember for all. We also have our store opening up soon. Hope all is well here and everyone is putting the old bushy tails on the ground!

I did get this old male on monday morning.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Gary Turley
    georgiapha.org
    Attached Images Attached Images

congrats GA !!

Default Georgia Predator Hunting Association 2nd annual georgia coyote hunting tournament

The secret it OUT!!!! The Georgia Predator Hunting Association is partnering up with the Georgia Wildlife Federation to put on the 2nd annual coyote hunting tournament at the Great Outdoors show February 11th and 12th in Perry, GA. This year there will be added excitement as the Georgia PHA puts one the first ever Georgia stage calling competition. Come see our celebrity guests Geoff Nemnich from "CoyoteCraze.com" and Uriha Wurst with "buckingtheodds.com". We will be giving away a hunt with Geoff Nemnich, One of the world's best coyote callers. It will be a full of a day of filming for his next video filmed right here in Georgia and will include a great prize package courtesy of coyotecraze.com and Georgia PHA. Check out our website and become a member today. www.georgiapha.org

Quote Originally Posted by gaturley View Post
    Well first of all thank you Scoutdoo for the invite to the S.C. side, I am new here as of tonight and I look forward to making some new friends on here! I would like to extend a personal invite to our 2nd annual state wide predator hunt in Georgia to all who would like to join in, our website will fill you in on all the details and if you have a question just shoot me a PM on here or e-mail me at gaturley@georgiapha.org.

Feel free to visit our website and browse around it is www.georgiapha.org

Again thanks Scoutdoo again for the invite and letting us extend the invite to you on this site!

Gary Turley
    Georgia Predator Hunting Association
    Director of Media and marketing
    Well here is your chance Geoff Nemnich has offered to guide and video a hunt for one lucky person here in Georgia, This will be videoed by Geoff and put on his next video series that he produces, Just think you having one of the worlds greatest Coyote hunters calling in your coyotes in and filming them for you to shoot! Well it gets better this winner will also receive a prize pack with shirts hats and videos, but wait it gets better along with all of this you will receive a brand new foxpro e-caller and a hand calling combo set from fox pro. We are selling tickets for this starting today tickets are on sale now for $20.00 each you better hurry there is a limited number of tickets for sale well will draw the lucky ticket holders name a week before the 2nd annual Georgia predator hunt in Feb. To purchase you tickets mail your check or money order payable to Georgiapha @ 395 Perry Parkway apt. k7 Perry, Georgia 31069

Thanks to our sponsors!

Geoff Nemnich

Georgia Wildlife Federation

Foxpro